So today I'm getting zero sewing done...... I'm minding a friends 2 kids so along with my own its pretty busy here. The girls are in school till 1.30 but the boys (both 2yrs old) are here playing away and watching good old Peppa Pig (best kids programe ever)
So I'm spending my time watching them with one eye and doing a little learning and researching on the laptop with the other.
I want to get this blogging right.
I want to customise it with buttons/links etc
I want to get some tutorials done
But I have to be more patient.........
one step at a time right?
So I'm reading blogs, tutorials, tips & tricks!
I can probably bet my life that no one has ever read this blog but sure feck it. maybe one day it'll grow to something someone somewhere might be interested in ....lol !! wish I could insert some emoicons here.....
No comments:
Post a Comment