Pages

Thursday, 28 June 2012

I'm pretty bad at this blogging :(

Ok so turns out I;m not so good at keeping a blog : (

So whats been going on ???
Ive been sick last few days with a chesty cough / flu type thing so not getting much sewing done.

 Last couple of weeks I've done a couple of different little projects
I am completely addicted to www.picmonkey.com !! Its so handy and creates such professional looking pics YEY! so my photos are getting a little bit better


 ITouch pouch for a Zumba teacher : ) 

 love this nappy pouch bag I did. Really like this flower fabric. Got it from Lucky Fabrics on Ebay They're in Thailand and I've gotten a few pieces from them over the past few months and have always been really happy. great quality cotton !!!   colours are amazing !



 Really getting into the bunting thing :) My sister in law asked me to do one for my little baby nephews bedroom so I'll be finishing that tomorrow. And a friend has asked me to do one for her company so cant wait to get started on that and show it off but I'm waiting for the fabric delivery...... I hate waiting for fabric deliveries !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...