I have read so many inspiring craft blogs and tutorials over the past few months that I feel like my mind is just crammed full of ideas its going to burst!! And I just have that "I can do that" feeling!
Its even invading my dreams at night :)
Anyway I just wanted to show you my very first bag that I made from a couple of fat quarters I bought from my local craft shop. I was so eager and impatient I just couldnt wait to get started. So I examined a little tote my daughter had and figured out how it was put together.
And this was the result!! I have to admit I was so proud lol :)
Now dont get me wrong its very rough, pretty messy hems, handles are crocked but all in all I thought it was a pretty good first effort.
And so it begins !

No comments:
Post a Comment